What Drives us
The Quest is based on the premise that there is no end to learning from the different experiences that go into making up our lives.
While we stumble on to some experiences by default or through organic progression, there are others which emanate from informed choice. It is this “quest" for more that we tap into, by creating platforms and facilitating interactions, across settings, countries and thematic domains. Formerly known as the India China Alliance for Cooperation (ICAC), “The Quest” specialises in creating unique value programmes promoting educational, cultural, trade and economic exchange between India and partner countries. It works closely with corporates, public sector undertakings, state owned enterprises, trade and investment promotion bodies, central, provincial and municipal governments, schools, universities and institutes of higher education and research to organise meaningful study tours, exposure visits, exchange programmes and trainings.
More about our work
- Nagaland government’s successful agriculture study tour to China
- Facilitating participation of a Delhi school in Japan’s Sakura Science Exchange program 2017
- Building on the legacy and partnerships of ICAC
- Researchers/faculty from Assam return after productive visit to Kunming, China
- Facilitating participation of Indian Business Schools in China’s BRICS event
- ‘Creative Agriculture’ seen at Shouguang International Vegetable Fair
- Successful Horticulture Exposure visit to Cambodia & China
- International students camp in the land of the dragon